One of the most common challenges we tackle at Vegan Life Coach Academy is how to handle the people in your life who don’t “get it” when it comes to your decision to go/be vegan.
*Links mentioned in the episode are at the bottom of this page.
Vegan newbies are particularly vulnerable to being criticized and made fun of by the people in their lives who may feel threatened by the person’s lifestyle changes.
In this important episode, after having some fun with our “Lovin’ on the Haters” segment, we dive deep into the tools you need to navigate the critics powerfully and with grace.
After all, the best way to be an effective influencer is to inspire. And the more you can focus on your own growth, the sooner you can inspire other people as you radiate the love, strength, compassion, and confidence everyone strives for!
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Vegan Life Coach Academy (Doors opening soon – for 48 hours only so get on the waitlist HERE!)
Take Our New Going Vegan Quiz HERE!
Live Ultimate (the supplement I mention in the intro)
CONNECT WITH US!
Grab the valuable gift we have for you HERE.
Have a question you’d like us to answer, or feedback you’d like to give us (we love hearing from you!)? Leave us a voice (or written) message HERE.
Interested in receiving a free coaching session to air on an upcoming episode? Apply HERE.
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- Vegan Life Coaching 101: Coaching vs. Therapy (EP 46: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 23, 2021
- To Get Sh*t Done Like a Boss Lady, Let Go of THIS! (EP 45: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 16, 2021
- What’s Love Got to Do With It (EP 44: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 9, 2021
- Creating Unity Among Vegans (EP 43: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 2, 2021
- Picking Your Battles (EP 42: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - January 26, 2021