In this special episode, guest co-host Anne Molina (founder of Hogs & Kisses Farm Sanctuary) and I discuss our mission to create healthy conversation around controversial vegan-related topics.
*Links mentioned in the episode are at the bottom of this page.
As Anne was doing research and networking with other animal-lovers in Facebook groups, she witnessed turmoil within many of these communities. The discussions all too often seemed to end up as unproductive arguments driven by ridicule and harsh judgment.
Anne and I decided to produce a series of roundtable discussions to address tough topics in productive ways. We’re calling it, “Beet Around the Barn,” and the first episode will be coming out on our Hogs & Kisses YouTube Channel within the next month. We’ll be covering subjects like, “What exactly is a vegan?” “Should vegans adopt cats?” “What about dating as a vegan?” and so much more.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Take Our New Going Vegan Quiz HERE!
CONNECT WITH US!
Grab the valuable gift we have for you HERE.
Have a question you’d like us to answer, or feedback you’d like to give us (we love hearing from you!)? Leave us a voice (or written) message HERE.
Interested in receiving a free coaching session to air on an upcoming episode? Apply HERE.
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- Coachability: The Secret to Your Success (EP 61: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - June 8, 2021
- Q & A (EP 60: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - June 1, 2021
- Way Beyond Weight Loss (EP 59: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - May 25, 2021
- Purpose (EP 58: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - May 18, 2021
- Money Mindset (EP 57: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - May 11, 2021