Chia pudding packs a powerful omega 3 punch and is a great way to start your day off right!
Known for increasing strength and stamina, chia seeds are an easy source of the all important omega 3 essential fats. Boost it even more by
adding flax and hemp seeds, well-documented plant sources of omega 3, beneficial for the health of our joints, heart, brain and hormonal balance. Who knew eating healthy could taste so good?!
- 1 cup liquid (coconut water, nut milk, or water)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds, ground
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds, ground
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Allow the pudding to sit for ten minutes.
- Add berries, nuts, superfoods, sweetener and essential oils of choice.
The pudding in this photo has raspberries, pine nuts, and kelp powder, with Fennel and Spruce essential oils from Young Living (the best, purest and safest for culinary use).
Sweetened with a few drops of Stevia extract from Young Living.
Recipe Gratitude to Amy Bacheller.
For more of Amy’s amazing raw recipes check out www.scentfromheaven-sb.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Dani Lynch (see all)
- Give your heart a healthy boost this Valentine’s Day - February 13, 2017
- Get Your Glow On This Weekend with the Weekend Glow Kale Salad - April 15, 2016
- Green Smoothies: Why and How? - April 4, 2016
- Mint Chip Banana Nice Cream - March 15, 2016
- Omega 3 Triple Power Pudding - March 1, 2016