Valentine’s day is just around this corner, so it’s the perfect time to start treating your heart right!
Give your heart a healthy boost with this superfood green (though it looks red) smoothie recipe made with raw cacao and other heart-healthy ingredients that your heart will LOOOVE!
RED VELVET GREEN SMOOTHIE
Serve it in a fancy glass with two straws so you and your loved one can enjoy it together! // serves 2
Always recommended to use organic ingredients.
2 cups fresh spinach
2 cups coconut milk, unsweetened
2 cups strawberries
4 dates, pitted
¼ cup diced raw or cooked beets
1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
½ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Coconut whipped cream on top (optional)
1. Blend spinach and coconut milk until smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
*Use frozen fruit to make smoothie cold.
Latest posts by Dani Lynch (see all)
- Give your heart a healthy boost this Valentine’s Day - February 13, 2017
- Get Your Glow On This Weekend with the Weekend Glow Kale Salad - April 15, 2016
- Green Smoothies: Why and How? - April 4, 2016
- Mint Chip Banana Nice Cream - March 15, 2016
- Omega 3 Triple Power Pudding - March 1, 2016