Pro-bodybuilder, entrepreneur, and motivational speaker Roger Smith has 19 years as a vegan under his belt. Roger’s mission is to uplift, embrace and promote Veganism, particularly within the Latin American community.
*Links mentioned in the episode are at the bottom of this page.
In this special episode, Roger and I had a blast discussing a wide range of powerful topics related to veganism and fitness.
Roger’s positive outlook on life, his passion for being a voice for the voiceless, and dedication to making a positive impact on the lives of people is inspiring.
One of the ways he helps people make the transition to a healthy vegan lifestyle is by encouraging them to connect with their “why.”
Getting clear on his “why” is how Roger was able to go vegan overnight himself, and how he has been able to achieve his pro bodybuilding card after winning the third bodybuilding show he had ever competed in.
Get ready for a jam-packed episode with information and motivation to help you step into your power, align your actions with your values, and achieve not only a healthy, fit body, but also a happy and meaningful life.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
CONNECT WITH US!
Grab the valuable gift we have for you HERE.
Have a question you’d like us to answer, or feedback you’d like to give us (we love hearing from you!)? Leave us a voice (or written) message HERE.
Interested in receiving a free coaching session to air on an upcoming episode? Apply HERE.
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- A New Approach to Goal-Setting (EP 29: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - October 27, 2020
- The Search for Happiness (EP 28: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - October 20, 2020
- Overcoming Overwhelm (EP 27: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - October 13, 2020
- Practical Tips for Busy People to Eat More Whole Foods (EP 26: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - October 6, 2020
- 10 Tips for Transitioning That Will Save Your Relationships (EP 25: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - September 29, 2020