With over 377,000 YouTube subscribers, Mic the Vegan is known for debunking the myths that perpetuate harmful dietary and lifestyle behaviors – all with a drop of humor that only he thinks is funny.
*Links mentioned in the episode are at the bottom of this page.
In case you’re curious… Mic is short for microphone and Mike/Michael, not Mick! And it’s true that his beard doesn’t match his hair naturally (he asks you to please not hate).
Mic the Vegan is not a doctor, but he is currently studying Public Health at the Master’s level and is a pro at digging into the most unbiased research on plant-based nutrition and feeding it to us in bite-size chunks.
We had a blast chatting about everything from his most controversial videos, to how to discern which research to trust, to building tiny homes… With a lot of laughs along the way!
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Support Mic HERE so he can keep making regular videos loaded with Science!
CONNECT WITH US!
Take Our New Going Vegan Quiz HERE!
Grab the valuable gift we have for you HERE.
Have a question you’d like us to answer, or feedback you’d like to give us (we love hearing from you!)? Leave us a voice (or written) message HERE.
Interested in receiving a free coaching session to air on an upcoming episode? Apply HERE.
Latest posts by Ella (see all)
- Fake It ‘til You Make It? (EP 69: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - August 3, 2021
- Stuck in the “Clean Your Plate Club?” (EP 68: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - July 27, 2021
- A Refreshing Approach to an Age-Old Practice with Day Christensen (EP 67: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - July 20, 2021
- Diet Hell (EP 66: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - July 13, 2021
- Camp4Real (EP 65: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - July 6, 2021