Are you stuck in what one of our clients refers to as the “Clean Your Plate Cult”?
*Links mentioned in the episode are at the bottom of this page.
You’re not alone! Many of us grew up being told that we had to clean our plate, in one way or another.
>> Which one resonates with you? <<
The Guilt Trip: “Don’t waste food… Think about all the starving kids out there!”
The Bribe: “You can have dessert, but only if you clean your plate first!”
The Ultimatum: “You can’t get up from the table until you’ve cleaned your plate.”
>> If you have one we missed, share in the chat below! <<
On Episode 67 of The Vegan Life Coach Podcast, we explore the psychology behind your urge to clean your plate, and strategies to stop eating when you’re full instead of when your plate is clean!
The side effect? Eating less without feeling hungry or deprived! Side effects = losing excess body fat, increasing your energy, ENJOYING your food (instead of stressing about it), and feeling happy, confident, and free!
*By the way… We’re celebrating being named #3 in the List of Top 15 Vegan Podcasts!
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
CONNECT WITH US!
Take Our New Going Vegan Quiz HERE!
Grab the valuable gift we have for you HERE.
Have a question you’d like us to answer, or feedback you’d like to give us (we love hearing from you!)? Leave us a voice (or written) message HERE.
Interested in receiving a free coaching session to air on an upcoming episode? Apply HERE.
Latest posts by Ella (see all)
- Fake It ‘til You Make It? (EP 69: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - August 3, 2021
- Stuck in the “Clean Your Plate Club?” (EP 68: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - July 27, 2021
- A Refreshing Approach to an Age-Old Practice with Day Christensen (EP 67: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - July 20, 2021
- Diet Hell (EP 66: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - July 13, 2021
- Camp4Real (EP 65: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - July 6, 2021