Learn the fascinating story about how Hogs & Kisses Farm Sanctuary founder Anne Molina went from living as an omnivore, to not only embracing a fully vegan lifestyle, but also making the decision to dedicate her life to caring for rescued farm animals!
The relationships we, as humans, form with animals is far from limited to pets! Anne’s inspirational journey will not only help you on your path to a healthy, fit vegan lifestyle, but it will also fill your heart with love and joy.
Ever heard of a “micro farm animal sanctuary”?
Anne fills us in on the growing trend for people to create their own, small sanctuaries on their own land, where they can care for a smaller number of rescued animals. Cows, pigs and goats need plenty of land to roam, so many people are opening up micro sanctuaries with smaller animals, like rabbits and chickens, who can live happily on a smaller plot of land.
One theme for this episode is, “Live in possibility,” which is how we (I’m on the board for Hogs and Kisses Farm Sanctuary) are helping finding a permanent home for the 11 pigs we talk about on the show (what a story they have)… And that home could turn out to be Hogs & Kisses!
Make sure to also visit the Podcast web page to pick up our gift to you, send us a voice message with your questions, and apply to be coached on the show!
Sending lots of love and high vibes your way.💚
MENTIONED ON THE SHOW
- Want to help the 11 piggies we talked about on the show? Contact me directly: [email protected]
- Learn more about the Plant-Empowered Coaching Program we reference HERE
- Send us a voice message with your questions, apply to be coached live on the show, and pick up the gift we have waiting for you HERE
Access a rough transcript of the episode HERE.
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- Alcohol: A Sticky Topic? (EP 34: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - December 1, 2020
- Emmy Award Winner Alison Argo (EP 33: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - November 24, 2020
- Letting Go as You Grow (EP 32: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - November 17, 2020
- Miami Girls on a Mission – Hogs & Kisses Farm Sanctuary Update (EP 31: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - November 10, 2020
- Q&A: Overeating (EP 30: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - November 3, 2020