I was thrilled to sit down with my dear friend and masterful vegan chef, holistic wellness instructor, and entrepreneur Mahala Nirvano.
*Links mentioned in the episode are at the bottom of this page.
Mahala (formerly Sheryn) has been ethically vegan for 35 years (since she was 13 years old) after making the connection that the chicken on her plate was actually a bird. She couldn’t understand why a dead bird was called dinner.
Mahala was raised in Canada and moved to Miami in 1994 where she pursued holistic education and became a wellness entrepreneur.
In this magical episode, we discuss not only Mahala’s fascinating story, but also a vast array of topics related to plant-based nutrition, vegan ethics, entrepreneurship, the future of food, tantra teachings, and so much more.
We also learn about the new, vegan keto line of products (with a secret, unique ingredient) she is coming out with this fall!
Mahala’s Vegan, Whole Foods Plant-Based Restaurants:
- Naked Earth Natural, Foods Cafe Miami, FL 1994-2000
- Thrive Juice Bar Miami, FL 2010 -2013
- Plant Theory April 2015 to present
Mahala’s Training and Certifications are from…
- Future of Food Institute
- International School of Detoxification
- ECornell Plant Based Nutrition
- Apprenticeship at SunFire Foods
- Apprenticeship at M.A.K.E Plant Food & Wine
- Intensives with Dr. Gabriel Cousens, Dr. Aris La Tham, Dr. Brian Clement,
- Dr. David Jubb and David Wolfe
- Tantric Teachings
- Tantra Shamanic Yoga
- Goddess Blueprint
- Dearmoring and Sacred Touch
- Soma Energetic Sound Therapy
- Melt Method
- New York Center of Iridology
- Gratitude Training
- Masterful Living
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
CONNECT WITH US!
Interested in working with us? Email [email protected]
Check out our new FREE Master Class!
Take Our New Going Vegan Quiz HERE!
Grab the valuable gift we have for you HERE.
Have a question you’d like us to answer, or feedback you’d like to give us (we love hearing from you!)? Leave us a voice (or written) message HERE.
Interested in receiving a free coaching session to air on an upcoming episode? Apply HERE.
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- Dear Introverts… - July 1, 2022
- Burn-Out, Insomnia, Psychedelics & More [An Intimate Share💖] - May 5, 2022
- Time to Celebrate! (EP 100: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - March 29, 2022
- Leveling Up to Solutionary Veganism (EP 99: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - March 1, 2022
- The Art and Science of Journaling (EP 98: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 22, 2022