Buckle up – Episode 71 of The Vegan Life Coach Podcast takes you on quite a ride!
*Links mentioned in the episode are at the bottom of this page.
I had the fortune of speaking with Monk Coleman, who is an author, transformational coach, public speaker, personal trainer, and 3X Pro Natural Physique Bodybuilder.
Monk grew up fatherless and had a very poor upbringing, eventually falling into a life of substance abuse and crime.
After hitting rock bottom he turned to meditation and transformed his entire life to that of service.
Now 13 years sober and living a completely different life, he works with others to help facilitate their healing through his coaching.
His new, powerful book is Love Over Fear: A Guide to Peace and Purpose. He is working to get it into health and wellness centers, schools, halfway houses, and correctional facilities where it can make a massive impact.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Website link https://www.monketernal.com
CONNECT WITH US!
Take Our New Going Vegan Quiz HERE!
Grab the valuable gift we have for you HERE.
Have a question you’d like us to answer, or feedback you’d like to give us (we love hearing from you!)? Leave us a voice (or written) message HERE.
Interested in receiving a free coaching session to air on an upcoming episode? Apply HERE.
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- Dear Introverts… - July 1, 2022
- Burn-Out, Insomnia, Psychedelics & More [An Intimate Share💖] - May 5, 2022
- Time to Celebrate! (EP 100: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - March 29, 2022
- Leveling Up to Solutionary Veganism (EP 99: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - March 1, 2022
- The Art and Science of Journaling (EP 98: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 22, 2022