When I ask a client, “What would be most helpful to jump start you into the healthy, active lifestyle you desire,” the answer is often, “accountability.”
Does this resonate with you?
As a coach, it’s exciting to see people through the process of gaining the tools they need to successfully transform their lives. One such tool is the ability to hold yourself accountable to the commitments you make.
The problem is that most of us have had the habit of putting everyone else first (especially us women). Is this you? We fill our schedules with commitments to other people, which we will do anything to keep, including breaking our own commitments to ourselves! Doesn’t this seem silly when you really think about it?
Time to change this pattern of letting ourselves down! In the six weeks of my program, I work with my clients to chip away at these old habits that aren’t serving them. I’m there to hold clients accountable to their commitments, because that’s often what it takes to learn how to do it for themselves.
It’s a process that takes practice, but wow, how thrilling is it when the practice pays off and you find yourself healthier, happier, and more confident then you’ve ever been before?! What an elated feeling it is when, because you’re in such a great place, you’re actually able to be there for others in a much more meaningful way!
Just listen to this 60 second clip from a client during a group coaching call as she talks about the power of accountability…
>If you’re ready to jump start your new lifestyle with the help of added accountability, book a meeting with me here.
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- Vegan Life Coaching 101: Coaching vs. Therapy (EP 46: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 23, 2021
- To Get Sh*t Done Like a Boss Lady, Let Go of THIS! (EP 45: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 16, 2021
- What’s Love Got to Do With It (EP 44: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 9, 2021
- Creating Unity Among Vegans (EP 43: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 2, 2021
- Picking Your Battles (EP 42: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - January 26, 2021