This gourmet vegan salad recipe is sure to please your taste buds (and it looks beautiful too)!
Sleek, Swanky, and oh so Slimming our…””Japanese Cucumber, Orange Pepper and Red Grape Salad””…with Black Sesame Seeds finished with a Bright Sesame Vinaigrette with allow you to stay..”Cool as a Cuke!”…all Summer Long!
3 cups sliced English Cucumber..(half moon)
1/2 cup very thin sliced red onion
3/8 cup thin sliced Orange Pepper
1 cup seedless plump red grapes sliced in half
3 Tbsp chopped chives
1 1/2 tsp black sesame seeds
1/2 of an Orange…zested
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
Kosher Salt and Pepper to taste
Ingredients for Dressing
1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
3/4 tsp toasted sesame oil
1 tsp agave nectar
1/8 tsp kosher salt
Directions..In a large bowl..combine all ingredients except dressing and gently fold together..in a small bowl combine rice wine vinegar, agave nectar and salt..then slowly whisk in sesame oil..pour directly over cucumber salad..cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes to allow flavors to come together…recheck for seasoning…garnish with more black sesame seeds…Enjoy!!!
Latest posts by Ron Badach (see all)
- Tropical Baby Potato Salad with Papaya Vinaigrette - April 30, 2018
- Asian Glass Noodle Salad - March 6, 2018
- Gourmet Vegan Red Quinoa and Black Bean Chili - February 7, 2018
- Spinach Dumplings with a Tangy Twist - December 21, 2017
- Tropical Kale Salad: A Tantalizing Summer Dish - August 12, 2017