If you want to get sh*t done like a boss lady you’ve got to let go of perfectionism!
*Links mentioned in the episode are at the bottom of this page.
We start this episode with a personal celebration… I share my story of the negative thoughts and emotions that were triggered when I found out I had to wear a brace on my wrist for 6 weeks and wouldn’t be able to workout normally. I talk about how I used the Self-Empowerment Coaching System to turn those thoughts around, and what I discovered about my body as a result.
We also share some laughs with another edition of our new segment, “Lovin’ on the Haters” where we have some fun sharing the comments of our “haters!”
We then dive into the main topic of the episode…. Perfectionism.
- What it REALLY means to be a perfectionist (I’m a “recovering perfectionist” myself).
- My personal journey getting unstuck by letting go of perfectionism and how I was able to build a six-figure business as a result.
- Stephanie’s powerful strategies to help you let go of perfectionism and go from surviving to thriving!
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
CONNECT WITH US!
Take Our New Going Vegan Quiz HERE!
Grab the valuable gift we have for you HERE.
Have a question you’d like us to answer, or feedback you’d like to give us (we love hearing from you!)? Leave us a voice (or written) message HERE.
Interested in receiving a free coaching session to air on an upcoming episode? Apply HERE.
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- Vegan Life Coaching 101: Coaching vs. Therapy (EP 46: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 23, 2021
- To Get Sh*t Done Like a Boss Lady, Let Go of THIS! (EP 45: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 16, 2021
- What’s Love Got to Do With It (EP 44: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 9, 2021
- Creating Unity Among Vegans (EP 43: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 2, 2021
- Picking Your Battles (EP 42: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - January 26, 2021