Do you find that vegan meal planning and prepping can seem daunting and exhausting?
In this episode we show you a way to make vegan easy with the concept of what we call “meal mapping.”
Personally, I find traditional meal planning tedious, time-consuming, and unsustainable, and I don’t even have human kids to take into consideration (my fur baby is easy to meal prep for ;)).
My co-host, Stephanie has a family with three children however, and she has mastered a system we’ve labeled, “meal mapping.” She breaks this system down, step by step on this episode. You’ll finish listening with a new sense of empowerment around your ability to consistently make healthy meals, without spending hours and hours researching, grocery shopping, or cooking.
Wherever you are on your path to a healthy vegan lifestyle, we’ve got your back with this practical and applicable episode!
Make sure to also visit the Podcast web page to pick up our gift to you, to send us a voice message with your questions, and to apply to be coached live on the show!
Sending lots of love and high vibes your way!💚
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER
- How to shift your method of vegan meal planning to what we call, “meal mapping,” which is much more flexible, takes less time, is less overwhelming, and makes vegan easy!
MENTIONED ON THE SHOW
- Web page to pick up our gift to you, to send us a voice message with your questions, and to apply to be coached live on the show
- Sencha Shot: Japanese Green Tea (Ella’s fave)
- Support the show without spending an extra dime by shopping from our Amazon link HERE (bookmark the page and know every time you shop, you are helping us continue to bring you valuable content without ads)!
Access a rough transcript of the episode HERE.
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- Stop Working Out to Burn Calories… Start Seeing RESULTS! (EP 47: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - March 2, 2021
- Vegan Life Coaching 101: Coaching vs. Therapy (EP 46: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 23, 2021
- To Get Sh*t Done Like a Boss Lady, Let Go of THIS! (EP 45: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 16, 2021
- What’s Love Got to Do With It (EP 44: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 9, 2021
- Creating Unity Among Vegans (EP 43: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 2, 2021