If you are thinking about going vegan for your health, or are already vegan and want to promote the lifestyle, it’s important to understand the science behind the benefits of a vegan diet plan. I’m writing this post to introduce you to one of the most informative, easy to navigate websites that exists… NutritionFacts.org. The founder, Dr. Michael Greger, is a physician, author, and speaker who scours the world’s nutrition research to bring us free daily videos and articles, helping answer the popular question, “Why Vegan?”. He presents the information in a way that’s easy to understand, unbiased, and even entertaining! Plus, all the proceeds from his books, DVDs, and speaking goes to charity. His website and work is definitely worth your while to explore and support. Here are some links to must-see videos to get you started…
BRCA, Breast Cancer, Genes, and Soy
Does Coconut Oil Clog Arteries?
Now you can find simple answers to your important nutrition questions on one, trusted site. Enjoy!
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- Dear Introverts… - July 1, 2022
- Burn-Out, Insomnia, Psychedelics & More [An Intimate Share💖] - May 5, 2022
- Time to Celebrate! (EP 100: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - March 29, 2022
- Leveling Up to Solutionary Veganism (EP 99: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - March 1, 2022
- The Art and Science of Journaling (EP 98: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 22, 2022