Yes, a vegan protein pasta DOES exist and it blows away non-vegan protein pasta in terms of the nutrition and protein content!
A low-carb, high-protein, high-fiber, organic, grain-free, gluten-free, preservative-free, vegan pasta that actually tastes great… it’s hard to believe!
Here are the details…
Product: Organic Mung Bean Fettuccine
Brand: Explore Asian
It can be tricky to find locally so you may need to order it and stock up. You can find it on Amazon
among many other online health food stores.
Make sure to sign up for the FREE Sexy Fit Vegan Newsletter for a super easy to make healthy Mac’n Cheese recipe I created. You will also find a recipe for vegan protein pasta primavera in the How to Go Vegan Beginner’s Guide… YUMMY!!!
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- Mindful Eating: Why and How - July 29, 2019
- My Story in a Nutshell - July 29, 2019
- 3 Top Tips for Traveling Like a Sexy Fit Vegan Pro - June 10, 2019
- Why You’ll Never Arrive at Your Happy Place (And Why This is Good News!) - June 6, 2019
- Lessons from “Those People” Who Walk Their Dogs in Strollers - April 29, 2019