Yes, a vegan protein pasta DOES exist and it blows away non-vegan protein pasta in terms of the nutrition and protein content!
A low-carb, high-protein, high-fiber, organic, grain-free, gluten-free, preservative-free, vegan pasta that actually tastes great… it’s hard to believe!
Here are the details…
Product: Organic Mung Bean Fettuccine
Brand: Explore Asian
It can be tricky to find locally so you may need to order it and stock up. You can find it on Amazon
among many other online health food stores.
Make sure to sign up for the FREE Sexy Fit Vegan Newsletter for a super easy to make healthy Mac’n Cheese recipe I created. You will also find a recipe for vegan protein pasta primavera in the How to Go Vegan Beginner’s Guide… YUMMY!!!
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- Dear Introverts… - July 1, 2022
- Burn-Out, Insomnia, Psychedelics & More [An Intimate Share💖] - May 5, 2022
- Time to Celebrate! (EP 100: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - March 29, 2022
- Leveling Up to Solutionary Veganism (EP 99: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - March 1, 2022
- The Art and Science of Journaling (EP 98: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 22, 2022