I was recently honored to be included in an inspiring new documentary featuring 31 (one for every day of January 2017) Miami locals telling their stories about why they went vegan!
Planted in Miami is a podcast I’ve been a guest on, that’s about conscious living in the Magic City (Miami) where they interview inspiring locals who are pushing the city forward through their actions.
The founders, Jeanette and Alex, are two of the most positive, energetic, generous, and mindful people I know. I’m so excited to present their series to you.
You can see Jeanette and Alex’s intro, and my feature below. Check out the rest of the vegans featured on YouTube as well. Everyone has such different experiences leading them down the path of veganism. Each is motivating and inspiring in their own way. Check them out!
Listen to, connect with, and contact Planted in Miami!
Download on iTunes, Stitcher, and GooglePlay Music.
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- Why Self-Love is the Ultimate Gift to the World - December 8, 2018
- Beyond Survival… How to Thrive As a Vegan Over the Holidays - December 4, 2018
- My Holiday Confession - November 27, 2018
- Diaries of a Dating Vegan (Me)! - November 12, 2018
- You Do NOT Have to Go to Work Today! - September 25, 2018