This vegan protein pancake recipe comes from the founder of Powerootz… My favorite brand of nutritional shakes!
In addition to making a fantastic shake, the founder of Powerootz, Lisa Hunt, is simply an incredible person, with so much positive energy that she generously offers the world. I had a client request my favorite protein pancake recipe a few weeks ago, and when I realized I didn’t really have one, I got in touch with Lisa who immediately sent me this recipe. Now it’s time to share it with all of you!
I can’t forget to mention that Lisa is giving my readers 20% off of Powerootz products. My favorite is the Peanut Butter Bliss Superfood Nutritional Shake, but the Chocolate Peanut Butter Madness is also incredible as well as her new Vibrant Vanilla shake that’s also raw. All you have to do to get the discount is enter the code “ELLA” at checkout. Every client I’ve ever recommended this too has told me it’s by far the best protein/nutritional shake they’ve ever had so I’m not the only one who’s a huge fan! Enjoy!!!
Peanut Butter Protein Pancakes
Makes about 4-5 small pancakes.
- 1 scoop of Powerootz Superfood Nutritional Shake (Peanut Butter Bliss or Chocolate Peanut Butter Madness)
- 1 scoop + 1 Tbsp of Organic Sprouted Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 Tbsp Organic Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 cup + 1 Tbsp Unsweetened Non-Dairy Milk
- Pinch of Sea Salt or Himalayan Salt
- 3/4 tsp Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (make sure to put this in last after the other ingredients are stirred up)
- Whisk together the Powerootz Superfood Nutritonal Shake, flour, maple syrup, baking soda, non-dairy milk, and sea salt.
- Add the apple cider vinegar.
- Cook on griddle or fying pan.
- Add toppings of choice.
- Making small pancakes works best.
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- 3 Top Tips for Traveling Like a Sexy Fit Vegan Pro - June 10, 2019
- Why You’ll Never Arrive at Your Happy Place (And Why This is Good News!) - June 6, 2019
- Lessons from “Those People” Who Walk Their Dogs in Strollers - April 29, 2019
- How to Change the Stories Keeping You Stuck to Turn Your Dreams Into Reality - March 4, 2019
- You Do NOT Have to Go to Work Today! - January 7, 2019