I’m writing this post about vegan Thanksgiving swaps for anyone who, like me, is choosing convenience this holiday season!
Maybe you can relate to some degree… As many of you can imagine from reading my story, “From Disordered Eating to Plant-Empowered Living,” the holiday season used to be an incredibly stressful time because of all the less-than-healthy foods surrounding me. I experienced the holidays as a time where my will-power was constantly “tested.” My goal… not to gain any weight. What a miserable way to spend what is meant to be a special, fun time to spend with loved ones!
Well no more! Ever since I finally ditched the diet mentality and learned a method I call “Plant-Empowered Eating” (the method I teach as part of the 6-Week Plant-Empowered Coaching Program), the holidays are now filled with joy instead of stress. I put no pressure on myself. I eat what I feel like eating. And guess what… I have never looked or felt better every single month of the year. (My clients can also attest that this method works.)
I’m telling you all of that because I am not into holiday cooking, so I don’t do it! I prefer to take the convenience route, especially now that there is such a wide variety of vegan Thanksgiving swaps on the market today. Many of these vegan swaps, although healthier than the non-vegan options, cannot be considered healthy. But as part of a mostly whole foods diet, I say, “Who cares!” As long as it is cruelty-free, I’m down to try it.
So with that all being said, I have put together a list of my top vegan Thanksgiving swaps for you…
I hope this list of vegan Thanksgiving swaps will help make your holidays joyful and stress-free. Enjoy!
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- Emmy Award Winner Alison Argo (EP 33: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - November 24, 2020
- Letting Go as You Grow (EP 32: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - November 17, 2020
- Miami Girls on a Mission – Hogs & Kisses Farm Sanctuary Update (EP 31: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - November 10, 2020
- Q&A: Overeating (EP 30: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - November 3, 2020
- A New Approach to Goal-Setting (EP 29: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - October 27, 2020