Eating healthy is too expensive, right? No longer! Introducing Thrive Market, an online retailer for all things healthy… at whole sale prices!
Think Costco meets Whole Foods, and that’s basically what you get with Thrive Market.
In other words, this is a membership-based market that sells healthy foods and eco-friendly products at affordable, whole sale prices. I’m talking 25-40% lower prices than the grocery store. Check out this infographic showing how it’s set up:
Benefits of a Thrive Market membership:
– When you buy a membership, a membership is also donated to someone who cannot afford one. You’re doing a good deed!
– You can shop and filter results on the website in helpful ways. For example you can search all “gluten-free” products, or “vegan” products. The company makes it simple for you to find exactly what you’re looking for and allows you to shop according to your values!
– It’s not just a shop, it’s a community and wealth of current information on everything wellness-related! There is a blog on the website with contributions from experts in the fields of health, wellness, and fitness. I wrote a blog for them for Memorial Day called, 5 Simple Tips to Eat Right Over Memorial Day Weekend.”
– You get free shipping on all orders over $49!
– Right now, if you join through my link, you will receive 2 MONTHS FREE and 25% off your first order… It’s a no-brainer!
Check it out for yourself and let me know if you have any questions 🙂
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- Pantry Vegan Staples: Our Tips & Tricks - August 11, 2020
- Episode 17: The Busyness Trap - August 4, 2020
- Let’s Talk About Sex, Baby with Tammy Greene - July 28, 2020
- Episode 15: Vegan Fitness – Why You Can’t Outrun Your Fork - July 21, 2020
- Black Health Matters with Gigi The Vegan - July 14, 2020