Salads don’t have to be boring… Add a kick!
As simple as it is, I just don’t seem to get tired of this easy vegan salad recipe. I am purposely not giving you exact amounts of the ingredients in order to empower you to get creative and figure out what YOU like. That way you’ll be better equipped to whip up your own awesome salad creations on a whim!
You can switch up the greens and veggies, and add plant-based proteins like edamame, tempeh, or tofu. Adjust the wasabi amount to your liking. The wakame seaweed is not only a tasty addition that goes well with wasabi, but it is also said to help burn fat, and contains some very important nutrients such as magnesium, iron, vitamins A, C, E, K, D, and Riboflavin.
- organic greens of your choice
- red cabbage shreds
- carrot shreds
- bean sprouts
- sesame seeds
- dried wakame seaweed
- Pick one: organic shelled edamame, tempeh, tofu or quinoa
Dressing (3-4 servings)
- 2 TBSP wasabi paste
- 4 TBSP Liquid Braggs Amino Acids or Low Sodium Gluten Free Tamari
- 4 TBSP organic, extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP champagne vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
EAT UP and ENJOY!!!
*Interested in transforming your lifestyle? Attend my life-changing Master Class HERE!
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- Mindful Eating: Why and How - July 29, 2019
- My Story in a Nutshell - July 29, 2019
- 3 Top Tips for Traveling Like a Sexy Fit Vegan Pro - June 10, 2019
- Why You’ll Never Arrive at Your Happy Place (And Why This is Good News!) - June 6, 2019
- Lessons from “Those People” Who Walk Their Dogs in Strollers - April 29, 2019