Salads don’t have to be boring… Add a kick!
As simple as it is, I just don’t seem to get tired of this easy vegan salad recipe. You can be creative and switch up the greens and veggies, and add plant-based proteins like edamame, tempeh, or tofu. Adjust the wasabi amount to your liking. The wakame seaweed is not only a tasty addition that goes well with wasabi, but it is also said to help burn fat, and contains some very important nutrients such as magnesium, iron, vitamins A, C, E, K, D, and Riboflavin.
- organic greens of your choice
- red cabbage shreds
- carrot shreds
- bean sprouts
- sesame seeds
- dried wakame seaweed
- Pick one: organic shelled edamame, tempeh, tofu or quinoa
Dressing (3-4 servings)
- 2 TBSP wasabi paste
- 4 TBSP Liquid Braggs Amino Acids or Low Sodium Gluten Free Tamari
- 4 TBSP organic, extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP champagne vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
EAT UP and ENJOY!!!
*Interested in transforming your lifestyle? Learn more about my 6-Week Plant-Empowered Coaching Program and sign up for a free strategy session with me HERE.
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- 3 Top Tips for Traveling Like a Sexy Fit Vegan Pro - June 10, 2019
- Why You’ll Never Arrive at Your Happy Place (And Why This is Good News!) - June 6, 2019
- Lessons from “Those People” Who Walk Their Dogs in Strollers - April 29, 2019
- How to Change the Stories Keeping You Stuck to Turn Your Dreams Into Reality - March 4, 2019
- You Do NOT Have to Go to Work Today! - January 7, 2019