Who wants a FANCY pasta dinner? I do!
This vegan pasta dish is perfect for meatless Monday, for any other night of the week when you need something quick and easy! I used linguine, but feel free to use any type of pasta you like, even whole wheat or gluten free noodles! This is something ANYONE can cook and that most people would love to scarf down.
- 1 LB Pasta
- 1 bag Brussel Sprouts
- 2 cans quartered Artichoke Hearts
- 5 cloves Garlic
- Juice from one Lemon
- As much olive oil as you would like to coat the pasta
- Sea Salt to taste
1. Boil your pasta water
2. Warm your olive oil on your cast iron skillet
3. Slice your Brussels (I sliced each Brussel twice)
4. Sautée your Brussels for about 3 minutes so they aren’t over cooked but have a little color on them. (I added some pink salt)
5. While the Brussels are in the pan, slice your garlic.
6. Add pasta to boiling water
7. Remove the Brussels (keep the heat on)
8. Add more oil to the Brussels pan, enough for a pound of pasta.
9. Add your garlic to the heated oil
10. Rinse and drain two cans of quartered artichoke hearts
11. Add the artichoke hearts to the garlic and oil.
12. Once the pasta is cooked add it to the skillet with the garlic and artichokes. Squeeze the juice from one lemon onto the pasta and add salt and Brussels. Toss all together for a few minutes
I hope you love it as much as I do!