Robin, long time sidekick to Howard Stern, is back in the studio after taking a year off to fight endometrial cancer by going vegan.
She attributes the strength she possessed during her stent of surgery, chemotherapy and radiation to her vegan diet plan.
In her book “The Vegucation of Robin,” Quivers wrote “My plant-based diet was helping my body heal. I couldn’t believe the difference I saw. I’d never had such a dramatic shift in my health – not when I was taking medication, not when I was wearing a neck brace, and certainly not when I was eating whatever I wanted. I no longer had to rearrange my entire life around being sick.”
It’s just so great to hear another story about the healing powers of a whole foods, plant based diet. Go Robin!!!
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- 4 Steps for a Vegan Thanksgiving to Remember (Forget Surviving… Thrive!) - November 20, 2019
- Mindful Eating: Why and How - July 29, 2019
- My Story in a Nutshell - July 29, 2019
- 3 Top Tips for Traveling Like a Sexy Fit Vegan Pro - June 10, 2019
- Why You’ll Never Arrive at Your Happy Place (And Why This is Good News!) - June 6, 2019