Robin, long time sidekick to Howard Stern, is back in the studio after taking a year off to fight endometrial cancer by going vegan.
She attributes the strength she possessed during her stent of surgery, chemotherapy and radiation to her vegan diet plan.
In her book “The Vegucation of Robin,” Quivers wrote “My plant-based diet was helping my body heal. I couldn’t believe the difference I saw. I’d never had such a dramatic shift in my health – not when I was taking medication, not when I was wearing a neck brace, and certainly not when I was eating whatever I wanted. I no longer had to rearrange my entire life around being sick.”
It’s just so great to hear another story about the healing powers of a whole foods, plant based diet. Go Robin!!!
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- You Do NOT Have to Go to Work Today! - January 7, 2019
- Forget Resolutions… Try This! - December 22, 2018
- Forgiveness: Your Ticket to Freedom in 2019 - December 14, 2018
- Why Self-Love is the Ultimate Gift to the World - December 8, 2018
- Beyond Survival… How to Thrive As a Vegan Over the Holidays - December 4, 2018