I was recently asked to participate in the Biossance “Embodied Project” by trying out “THE REVITALIZER” skin hydration drops for 30 days…
I read all about it to make sure it was vegan of course. It is. Squalane is a moisturizer found naturally in both plants and animals. THE REVITALIZER is made from 100% plant-derived squalane so I said, “Sure, why not?!”
My skin tends to be dry, but it also breaks out sometimes with all the working out and sweating I do here in Miami Beach, so finding products that can tackle both issues can be a challenge. I was excited to give it a shot, and it soon arrived in the mail, packaged with elegance.
The directions said to gently apply 2-3 drops onto cleansed face, neck, and body day and night. I decided to use it primarily on my face and neck where my skin is most sensitive. I immediately liked how it felt on my skin… smooth and moisturizing. I was concerned it would be greasy or cause “shine” on my face but it did not. I consistently used it for the next 4 weeks. I found that my skin truly did seem to become softer and healthier looking and feeling. It also did not make me break out as I had feared. I therefore give two thumbs up to this product!
It also says it can be used as a hair serum for shine, softness, and to tame fly-aways, for cuticles, and dry skin patches. I haven’t tried out these different uses yet.
Check out their website. Let me know what you think!
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- 3 Top Tips for Traveling Like a Sexy Fit Vegan Pro - June 10, 2019
- Why You’ll Never Arrive at Your Happy Place (And Why This is Good News!) - June 6, 2019
- Lessons from “Those People” Who Walk Their Dogs in Strollers - April 29, 2019
- How to Change the Stories Keeping You Stuck to Turn Your Dreams Into Reality - March 4, 2019
- You Do NOT Have to Go to Work Today! - January 7, 2019