I was recently asked to participate in the Biossance “Embodied Project” by trying out “THE REVITALIZER” skin hydration drops for 30 days…
I read all about it to make sure it was vegan of course. It is. Squalane is a moisturizer found naturally in both plants and animals. THE REVITALIZER is made from 100% plant-derived squalane so I said, “Sure, why not?!”
My skin tends to be dry, but it also breaks out sometimes with all the working out and sweating I do here in Miami Beach, so finding products that can tackle both issues can be a challenge. I was excited to give it a shot, and it soon arrived in the mail, packaged with elegance.
The directions said to gently apply 2-3 drops onto cleansed face, neck, and body day and night. I decided to use it primarily on my face and neck where my skin is most sensitive. I immediately liked how it felt on my skin… smooth and moisturizing. I was concerned it would be greasy or cause “shine” on my face but it did not. I consistently used it for the next 4 weeks. I found that my skin truly did seem to become softer and healthier looking and feeling. It also did not make me break out as I had feared. I therefore give two thumbs up to this product!
It also says it can be used as a hair serum for shine, softness, and to tame fly-aways, for cuticles, and dry skin patches. I haven’t tried out these different uses yet.
Check out their website. Let me know what you think!
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- Vegan Life Coaching 101: Coaching vs. Therapy (EP 46: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 23, 2021
- To Get Sh*t Done Like a Boss Lady, Let Go of THIS! (EP 45: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 16, 2021
- What’s Love Got to Do With It (EP 44: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 9, 2021
- Creating Unity Among Vegans (EP 43: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - February 2, 2021
- Picking Your Battles (EP 42: The Vegan Life Coach Podcast) - January 26, 2021