New Internship Programs Now Available!
Digital Marketing Coordinator
We’re looking for a talented, energetic Digital Marketing Intern to join our team. This position involves contributing to the operational success of the business with campaign management of various client acquisition and retention marketing programs (social media, email, website) from pre-production, to development, execution, and reporting. In this position you will work hands-on with impactful multi-platform marketing solutions to grow Sexy Fit Vegan’s audience and client base.
- Execute day-to-day strategic social media and email marketing tactics.
- Create and execute data-driven, dynamic campaigns and deliver highly-targeted/segmented audience development campaigns, lifecycle messages, retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building communications by executing day-to-day activities of Sexy Fit Vegan’s marketing efforts.
- Assist in the strategic planning and publishing of our blog.
- Collaborate with our business consultant to increase engagement with our fan base, grow our subscriber base, improve email signup KPIs, and maximize our results in converting visitors to long-term subscribers and active users.
- Deliver analysis and reporting of campaign performance.
- Communicate results and provide/implement improvement recommendations.
- Conduct frequent analysis of competitor programs.
- University Junior or Senior with a declared major in the fields of marketing, advertising, and/or public relations.
- Ability to deep dive into performance data, drawing conclusions and building campaign strategy based on data.
- Highly analytical, focused on informing new campaigns based on examining and gathering data from multiple data sources.
- Proficient with email automation building, personalization and drip campaign creation.
- Experience using WordPress to manage websites and blogs.
- Experience with web analytics and analysis tools (Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Excel, etc.).
- Adobe Photoshop experience a plus.
- Video production experience a plus (e.g. Movie Maker, Filmora, etc.)
- Organized, efficient, and resourceful self-starting leader with solid problem solving skills, exceptional attention to detail, effective communications/interpersonal skills, and excellent time management abilities.
- Technology and health+wellness enthusiast preferred
- Working for a start-up with a passionate entrepreneur in a positive, energizing work environment.
- Opportunity for career and professional education growth.
- Free access to our online programs.