I was thrilled to receive my first ever Vegan Cuts Snack Box the other day. I knew it was a great concept, but I had no idea if this vegan snack bundle would live up to my hopeful expectations…
First of all, it was exciting to open and unpack the box, 1 item at a time, since I had not even looked at the preview of what was coming. Ok, so maybe I get excited easily… but I’m sure many of you would have felt the same way. It takes me a long time to go through the isles of the grocery store, looking for new products to try, reading ingredients, and making the decision to try one new product over all the others. It’s much easier and safer to stick with what you know. That’s one of the main reasons why this box was so satisfying… I got to try new products without spending the time or energy at the store. Many of the products in the box are snack size, which are often unavailable in stores.
Here’s what was included:
- Upton Naturals Bar-B-Q Jack Fruit
- Protings Protein Chips (sample size)
- Betty Lou’s PB&J Bar
- Theo Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Perky Fruit Bodies Fruit Roll Up (sample size)
- Endangered Species Dark Chocolate Infused with Cranberry, Orange & Cinnamon
- Follow Your Hear VeganEgg (sample size)
- Nutpods Dairy-Free Creamer
- El Pastry Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake Mix
After getting over the initial enjoyment of unpacking the box, the next test was to find out if I actually liked the snacks. It was definitely more sweets/chocolate than I typically buy during a month period, but the deal is so good, I would feel fine about giving away an item or two to friends or clients (anything I didn’t want to keep in my kitchen, tempting me in the middle of the night)!
So far I’ve tried the first 6 on the list above. The Bar-B-Q Jack Fruit is by far my favorite discovery thanks to this vegan snack box. All I can say is WOW! I’m not sure how long it would have taken me to have bought and tried that one on my own. I plan on giving it a full review on my blog soon because I liked it so much. My second favorite was the PB&J Bar (amazing on-the-go snack), followed by the Peanut Butter Cups. The Chocolate Bar was incredible too. The Fruit Roll-Up was so tiny it was hard to judge (I have a feeling even a full size one wouldn’t make enough of a snack to be worth it.) The Protein Chips were the only snack I didn’t enjoy… they tasted like crispy cardboard. I had been eager to try the VeganEgg since it came out months ago so I was thrilled to get this sample. I scrambled the VeganEgg as directed and it came out with the look, feel, and I think taste (it’s been 20 years since I’ve eaten egg) of scrambled eggs. The creamer will be opened when my mom comes to visit soon (she is a coffee and creamer person. And last, the chocolate cake is something I’ll make when the spirit moves me… I’m psyched it’s so easy to make though!
A little about Vegan Cuts: It’s a 100% vegan company and online vegan marketplace. They carry a monthly Snack Box and Beauty Box, and feature special boxes like one for athletes/fitness freaks (lots of vegan proteins), and a Vegan Starter Kit box.
The Vegan Cuts Snack Box in brief:
- 7-10 vegan snacks
- Sweet and savory: Chips, cookies, bars, chocolate, crackers, tea, and more
- Mostly gluten-free snacks
- Mix of full and sample size products
- $19.95 a month
- Cancel anytime, though they doubt you’ll ever want to
- Free shipping to the U.S.
- The Vegan Cuts Snack Box ships worldwide
Since I was so pleased with the Vegan Snack Box, I recently accepted their invitation to become an affiliate/ambassador. This says a lot because I only agree to affiliations with companies I truly believe in and would promote regardless.
I hope this post was helpful and I’d love to hear what you think if you try one of the boxes!
Latest posts by SexyFitVegan (see all)
- Cravings: Causes and Cures - July 7, 2020
- Body Image: How You Can Love Your Body AND Change It Simultaneously - June 30, 2020
- How to Shift from Scarcity-Mode to a Life of Abundance and Freedom - June 23, 2020
- Disordered Eating: Up Close & Personal (Episode 10) - June 16, 2020
- Backstage Pass to a Real-Life Coaching Session - June 9, 2020